Property Management Company seeking outgoing individual who LOVES property management!
Must be a professional who can deal with applicants/residents as well as know or have a background in HUD/Section 8 and RD properties. If you are organized, resourceful and up for a challenge, please send us your resume to
Must pass background and credit check and will require drug screening
- Handles daily responsibilities for two properties totaling 43 units which are RD/HUD Section 8 properties located in West Jefferson.
- Collects rent & processes bills.
- Oversees maintenance & orders supplies.
- Markets unit for occupancy.
- Processes appropriate paperwork for various government subsidized programs.
- Takes and processes applications.
- Compiles and revises waiting list for occupancy.
- Makes appropriate arrangements to perform necessary maintenance and services to turn vacant units in a reasonable time frame.
- Assists in gathering appropriate documentation for Community Auditor to complete annual re-certifications .
- Performs regular inspections of units to assure that they are safe, sanitary and decent. T his position is for full time and will be responsible for two properties in West Jefferson. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Monster - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard