We are searching for an experienced Property Manager to work for a large fast paced luxury apartment community in Haverhill, Massachusetts. In this role, you are responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily operations of the apartment community, including but not limited to, the general administration, leasing and occupancy, maintenance of the community and management of all community personnel.
- Residential - Forest City Enterprises Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company. The company is principally engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of residential and commercial real estate and land throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay. Our experienced leadership team has a passion for real estate and a commitment to pursuing a shared vision of what needs to be done and how to make it happen.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, creative thinkers who have a vision for excellence. If you think you have these qualities, we would love for you to join our growing and dynamic team!
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
- Hire, train and develop community personnel.
- Develop and adhere to community operations budget.
- Ability to analyze and make decisions based on current market trends and conditions.
- Maintain physical and aesthetic characteristics of the community to ensure optimal appearance and curb appeal.
- Interface with internal and external customers while providing superior customer service.
- 1-2 years of previous property management experience.
- Tax Credit experience preferred.
- Previous experience with OneSite property management software is a plus.
- Ability to communicate well with residents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office components.
- Ability to navigate and conduct Internet research.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum of Associate's degree preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass background checks and drug screening.
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs.
Drug Free Workplace