Parkway Realty Services has an opportunity for a Property Manager in Atlanta. This position has day-to-day responsibility for all property management functions of multiple commercial office buildings, including but not limited to, property maintenance, collections, customer relations, customer improvement activities, property appearance and condition, and providing (or directing) on-site general leasing activities. This position is also responsible for managing a property team, maintaining a high occupancy level, building customer relationships, budgeting, and monthly financial reporting. This candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of property management experience, preferably in commercial office. Other requirements will include strong leadership, excellent communication and organization skills, as well as a team-oriented attitude. Parkway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Supervises staff.
• Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating personnel.
• Responsible for profitable leasing through prospecting, sales calls, negotiations and financial analysis.
• Maintains high occupancy level.
• Responsible for the preparation and implementation of annual operating budgets, strategic plans short and long range.
• Manages customer relations, retention, renewals, expansions and contractions.
• Responsible for office space inventory management.
• Manages property including maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds.
• Controls operating cost, capital expenditures and general and administrative costs.
• Competitively bids all contracts.
• Maintains high level of understanding and knowledge about local market conditions and competition.
• Responsible for all rent collection and accounts receivable.
• Invoices tenants for services rendered.
• Approves and codes accounts payable.
• Delegates duties as staffing levels permit.
• Prepares lease packages and recommendations for management approval.
• Negotiates and modifies lease documents subject to corporate approval.
• Reviews credit references and qualifies prospective tenants.
• Communicates corporate and local goals to the staff members.
• Responsible for establishing and communicating individual and team goals.
• Promotes community involvement by association with county, city and state officials, Chamber of Commerce and other business and civic organizations.
• Provides input and feedback on Regional office and Company policies and procedures and contributes to the Operations Team on all issues, problems and opportunities.
• Performs additional duties which may be required by supervisor.
• Supervision of other Property Managers or Assistant Property Managers within the same portfolio of assets.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred and background in general business, finance or accounting is a plus.
• Three years of experience as a Property Manager required.
• Real esta
te license, CCIM, CPM and/or a similar professional designation required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and individuals simultaneously.
• Strong leadership, communication, organizational, financial and customer service skills.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Must possess a team-oriented, winning attitude.