Property Manager - Tampa, FL
The Property Manager
is responsible for the overall operations of assigned 260 unit apartment community, including team management, resident relations, collections, budgeting, marketing, and administrative services. The Property Manager must have a proven track record in a residential Property Management position and will work closely with the Regional Manager. The Property Manager will be accountable for the full day-to-day operations management of the communities while fostering a positive community environment for our residents and professional work place for our employees.
This is a newly constructed luxury community beginning lease-up June 2013. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters efficiently and with accuracy. They will also possess the following:
• 3 - 5 years of experience including demonstrated success in leadership, staff development and team building
• Experience with luxury Class "A" communities, rent maximization, resident retention, lease up activity
• Understanding of and experience with all aspects of property operations, financial management, budgeting and variance reports, leasing and marketing
• A strong and effective leadeship and communication style with high level presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to ensure corporate goals and deadlines are met
• Proven improvement of process and operating results
• Exceptional customer-service skills
Flexible to work weekends when requried.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
We conduct criminal, credit and drug screening.
Respond with resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org THE SEDONA PROPERTY MANAGER
The Richman Group of Companies - 22 months ago