Property Manager-Tulare, California
Property Manager Needed! Come Join Our Team! (Tulare)
Richman Property Services, Inc., a rapidly expanding national residential property management company, is currently seeking a DYNAMIC and highly motivated Community Manager for a beautiful 150 unit apartment community in Tulare. Tax credit experience preferred. Great salary, 2br apt/paid utilities and excellent benefits package!
As a Property Manager the qualifications include but are not limited to:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top property management organizations in the country, we’d like to hear from you. If you are enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, and exceptional customer service skills that can be put to use immediately, send your resume today! EOE/DFWP
- Successful candidate must have tax credit experience. Must have proven Property Management experience including leasing operations and problem solving ability within a difficult market.
- Knowledge of the Annual Recertification process.
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook for Windows.
- Possess strong customer service, leadership, multitasking, excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to manage and maintain a superior apartment community.
- Must be flexible to work after-hours in emergency situations.
- Must maintain a valid Drivers License at all times.
- Must maintain valid automobile insurance at all times.
- Ability to manage finances and work within a budget.
- Personal appearance compatible with image of community, positive attitude, good sense of humor, energetic, assertive, and capable role model for subordinates.
- Demonstrate integrity on personal as well as a professional level.
- Attentive to details.
- Team player with a strong work ethic and ability to interact with a variety of people and personality types.
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, and emergency situations while remaining calm and professional.
- Goal oriented.
- Driven to further professional growth and education in the industry.