VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green has an immediate opening for an experienced Property Manager in Holland, MI!
The candidate will be a professional team player who is motivated by providing superior customer service and has a passion for interacting with and servicing residents.
- Managing community activity including oversight of maintenance, leasing and doorstaff/concierge teams
- Timely resolution of resident issues while upholding the "We Care" philosophy and the highest of Village Green Standards
- Successful marketing of the apartment community including successful relationship building with local businesses and corporate outreach
- Excellent Customer service and "Can Do" Attitude
- Ability to remain organized, Multi-Task and work well under pressure
- Financial reporting including owners reports and budget creation
- Professional and polished image and communication are a must!
The successful Property Manager will have 2+ years of experience in leading and motivating teams to meet goals and provide exceptional customer service in the multi family housing or hospitality industry. Patience, organization, professional image and communication, excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word required.
MRI and/or Yardi experience and a 4 year degree preferred, but are not necessary.
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
Village Green - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
This group of village people operates apartment communities, not onstage at a revival show. Village Green develops and manages luxury,...