Location/ Site Description:
Seeking Property Manager for a Tax Credit/Public Housing property located in the Baltimore, MD area
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property; and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purpose of the this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Preparation and utilization of annual budget
- Ability to work with owners and agencies
- Negotiating contracts with outside vendors in accordance with company policy
- Maintaining and implementing all company policies, plans and procedures
- Ensuring that all aspects of property are maintained and secure
- Reporting, compliance and interaction skills
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Education – High School Diploma plus preferred
- Years of Experience – Minimum of 6 years prior supervisory experience is required; Must have at least 2 years of experience in Affordable Housing
- Certifications/Licensure – Must have a vehicle and a valid Driver’s License; must have appropriate designations
- Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office; Previous Yardi experience is a plus!
- Physical Requirements – Enter Physical Requirements - Example: Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Other – Tax Credit experience a must, excellent references, experience working with budgets, strong customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com