Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
The Property Manager is responsible for oversight of the day to day operations of two 40 unit elderly affordable housing developments.
(This section identifies the essential functions of the position and related tasks performed. Tasks are particular work actions performed to accomplish the job successfully.)
- Monitors and oversees all site management operations and ensures compliance with Company, Federal, State and local policies, procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for Affordable Housing program compliance including HUD and Rural Development.
- Monitors accounts receivables, rent collection and accounts payable
- Evaluates and monitors effective maintenance operation; maintain reports and data on work completion, apartment turnover and participates in capital project planning.
- Conducts site inspections, annual unit inspections and follow up as needed.
- Responsible for approving all rental application; and ensuring the rental application process includes adherence to property and agency standards.
- Conducts resident meetings, mediate and resolve resident issues.
- Reports site operating activity to property Board.
(These are specific degrees, certifications or training, physical requirements, and skills that are needed to perform the job.)
- 2 years property management and supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HUD low-income housing program
- Strong computer skills, including Excel and Word. Yardi experience a plus.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00pm
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please
WinnResidential - 13 months ago