Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Bethel State: CT ZipCode: 06801
Title of Position: Property Manager
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling, and directing the day to day operation of the property, and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purposes of this position are to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management, to protect the value and integrity of the real estate, and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting the property's annual budget for approval to senior management and adherence to the approved budget.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely establishment of rent amounts as approved by senior management, the timely collection and deposit of all rent and other payments due from residents, and the taking of corrective and/or legal action as required to obtain collection.
- Performs continual review of the property's recertification process, including the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all re-certifications.
- Maintains the waiting list in accordance with agency requirements, and ensures that the property is in compliance with all other appropriate agency requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and reporting of all maintenance policies, plans, and procedures, including, but not limited to, work order systems, purchase order systems, preventive maintenance system, inventory control, and turnover process and works with the Regional Maintenance Coordinator as necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Project Based Section 8 and Congregate Housing Management.
- Yardi experience
- Four years of property management experience.
- Financial Acumen
Anticipated Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 14 months ago
Assistant Property Manager
- 1 day ago
WB Residential Communities, Inc.
- 23 days ago
Lincoln Property Company
Mohegan Lake, NY
Lincoln Property Company
- 5 days ago