Location/ Site Description:
WinnResidential California has an immediate opening for a Property Manager position on a large tax credit/affordable community in Concord, CA.
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property; and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Oversees timely collection and deposit of all rental and other payments due from residents.
- Takes corrective and/or legal action as needed.
- Prepares and submits the monthly budget variance report.
- Provides required financial reporting per company policy.
- Makes recommendations to senior property management to address financial issues.
- Maintains budgeted occupancy goals.
- Ensure the property's move in, move out, and renewal processes are timely and accurate.
- Assists in the negotiation of contracts with outside vendors in accordance with company policy.
- Works with maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Maintains accurate written records per company policy and in accordance with all governing agency requirements.
- Approves rental applications in adherence to property standards, and all appropriate agency standards.
- Ensures the property is in compliance with all outside agency requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Participates in the process of hiring, promoting, terminating and transferring site employees.
- Ensures the training of site employees in all aspects of their job functions and responsibilities.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Years of Experience – Minimum 2 years Property Management experience required. / Tax Credit experience preferred / Yardi Experience a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure – Must have valid Driver’s License
- Computer Skills – Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Other – Ability to read, write and speak English. Bilingual preferred
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
- 19 months ago - save job