Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Dorchester State: MA ZipCode: 02121
Title of Position: Property Manager
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property; and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Responsible for the Compliance of LIHTC, HOME, and Project Based Section 8 Properties
- Financial analysis and management
- Creating annual budgets and reforecasting throughout the year
- Train and supervise administrative staff
- Responsible for the physical condition of the properties and their upkeep including capital project planning
- Financial and demographic reporting to Sr. Management, agencies etc.
- Responsible for the day to day oversight of all operations including but not limited to A/R, A/P, leasing, etc.
- Resident relations
Qualifications/Requirements: (use bullet points to identified qualifications/requirements)
2+ years Property Management experience preferred
Management / Supervisory experience required
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Experience with LIHTC (Tax Credit), HOME, Project Based
YARDI experience a plus
Strong computer skills
Experience working with budgets and financial statements
Strong marketing skills
Anticipated Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5pm
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.