Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Darien & Ludowici State: Georgia Zip Code: 31305 & 31316
Title of Position: Property Manager
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling, and directing the day to day operation of the property, and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purposes of this position are to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management, to protect the value and integrity of the real estate, and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements. The Property Manager reports to a Senior Vice President, Regional Vice President, Senior Property Manager, and directly supervises all site personnel.
• Responsible for preparing and presenting the property's annual budget for approval to senior management.
• Responsible for the implementation of and adherence to the approved budget.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely establishment of rent amounts as approved by senior management, the timely collection and deposit of all rental and other payments due from residents, and the taking of corrective and/or legal action as required to obtain collection.
• Performs continual review of the property's recertification process, including the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all re-certifications.
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of the monthly budget variance report.
• Responsible for all other required financial reporting as prescribed by company policy.
• Maintains accurate, neat and orderly written records for the management office, marketing, and maintenance, as directed by company policy and procedures, and in accordance with all governing agency requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining and implementing all company policies, plans, and procedures.
• Responsible for scheduling weekly staff meetings.
• Responsible for the implementation and reporting of all maintenance policies, plans, and procedures, including, but not limited to, work order systems, purchase order systems, preventive maintenance system, inventory control, and turnover process.
• Responsible for the maintenance and operation of all life safety systems.
• Responsible for maintaining budgeted occupancy goals.
• Works with the Vice President of Marketing and the Winn Marketing Coordinator as required and as needed to implement the company's marketing policies and procedures, to obtain assistance, and to resolve marketing issues.
• Responsible for approving all rental applications, and for ensuring that the rental application process includes strict adherence to property standards, and to all appropriate agency standards.
• Maintains the waiting list in accordance with agency requirements, and ensures that the property is in compliance with all other appropriate agency requirements.
• Participates in the hiring, promotion, termination and transfer of site personnel, including the timely submission of all required paperwork.
• Responsible for compliance with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
• Ensures that advertising for personnel satisfies E.E.O. requirements.
• Responsible for utilizing the company's Personal Development Program, as described by company policy, to develop, assist, train, and motivate site personnel.
• Continually works to maintain a quiet, peaceful environment for all residents.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Fair Housing
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday 8:30 to 5:30
Saturday – Sunday Occasionally (depending on the calendar month when late rent falls)
Some travel required
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.