Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes close to 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,700 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Title of Position: Property Manager – Full -Time
Commando Village is a 300 unit townhouse community nestled in the beach community of Fort Walton Beach, FL. Commando Village is conveniently located between Eglin AF Base and Hurlburt Field AF Base .
The Property Manager for this site will be responsible for planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property: with significant emphasis on Leasing, AP, AR & supervision of the maintenance operations. The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all ownership & government agency standards and requirements.
- Responsible for representing himself/herself and the property Management Team in a professional manner with all clients and company employees, including both oral and written communication.
- Assists in the preparation and distribution of monthly reports to senior staff for the property, including such reports as financial statements, operating statements and variance reports, etc.
- Monitor resident receivables.
- Prepares annual budgets and annual budget based rent increase packages.
- Process property PO’s and invoices in accordance with the established property budget.
- Responsible to oversee the Maintenance Team to ensure the preservation and proper management of the property assets.
- Assure adherence to company policies and property procedures
Qualifications and/or Experience:
Minimum 3 years Property Management experience required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong leasing & customer service
Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
Financial, budget & computer skills are required.
YARDI experience a plus
Anticipated Work Schedule : Monday-Friday with some weekends and emergency on call
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Generous Time Off and Benefits Package!!
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 10 months ago