Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Winn Residential is seeking a Property Manager for a 130 Unit HUD property in Gainesville, GA. HUD experience is a plus. The Property Manager will direct all operations of the property including staffing, budgeting, EIV reporting, resident satisfaction and retention, along with maintaining compliance with any applicable Agency requirements.
- Manage all operations of the apartment community.
- Supervise, train and motivate staff.
- Monitor and direct all property maintenance operations
- Responsible for compliance with all Fair Housing regulations, and compliance with Federal, State and Local ordinance and laws and applicable compliance requirements.
- Responsible for all site administration functions and timely and accurate production of all reporting documentation
- Provide professional customer service at all times
- The Property Manager reports to the Senior Property Manager/RVP.
- Minimum 2 years direct Property Management experience required
- Prior HUD experience is a plus
- Supervisory Experience of two or more staff members preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- CPO Designation is a plus
- YARDI experience a plus
- Excellent references
- Computer skills
- Strong Financial Background
- Experience working with budgets
Anticipated Work Schedule:
8:30am – 5:30pm
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -