The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property; and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting the property's annual budget for approval to senior management.
- Performs continual review of the property's recertification process, including the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all re-certifications.
- Responsible for holding monthly/weekly events at the senior community.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing all company policies, plans, and procedures.
- Responsible for taking all appropriate and reasonable measures to maintain the buildings and grounds in as safe and secure a manner as possible.
- Responsible for approving all rental applications, and for ensuring that the rental application process includes strict adherence to property standards, and to all appropriate agency standards.
- Maintains the waiting list in accordance with agency requirements, and ensures that the property is in compliance with all other appropriate agency requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Affordable Housing
- LIHTC designation
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- YARDI experience a plus
- Excellent references
- Computer skills
- Experience working with budgets
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...