Location/ Site Description:
Located in the West End neighborhood of Providence, Phoenix Apartments offers quality affordable housing just outside of downtown Providence
Learn more about us at, http://www.phoenixprovidence.com
The Property Manager is responsible for planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property; and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident relations. The purpose of this position is to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management; to protect the value and integrity of the real estate; and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements.
- Oversees timely collection and deposit of all rental and other payments due from residents.
- Takes corrective and/or legal action as needed.
- Provides required financial reporting per company policy.
- Ensure the property's move in, move out, and renewal processes are timely and accurate.
- Assists in the negotiation of contracts with outside vendors in accordance with company policy.
- Works with maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Maintains accurate written records per company policy and in accordance with all governing agency requirements.
- Ensures the training of site employees in all aspects of their job functions and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Follows and adheres to all WinnSafe policies, practices and procedures.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Education – High School Diploma/GED Equivalent; BA/BS in Business or related field preferred
- Years of Experience – Minimum 2 years Proprty Management experience required.
- Certifications/Licensure – Must have valid Driver’s License and vehicle. CAM/CPM, or other industry-related certification is a plus.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office; Previous Yardi experience is a plus!
- Physical Requirements – Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Other – Ability to read, write and speak English is required, Spanish is a plus.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 30+ days ago