The Management Trainee is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the operation of the property and for providing administrative support to the Property Manager. The purpose of this position is to provide a means for the incumbent to learn how to manage a property effectively and successfully. Responsibilities include but are not limited to Tax Credit Completion, Processing rental applications, inspections and rent collections.
- Develop Annual Budget and Report and Analyze Monthly Financials
- Fiscal Management
- Supervision, selection and mentoring of staff
- Develop relationship with Owners
- Effectively market property
- Oversee Certification and Leasing Process
- Foster positive resident relations
- Ensure buildings and grounds are properly maintained
- Responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements
- Meet the financial objectives of the Owners and Management
- Responsible for planning controlling and directing the day to day operations of two residential communities
- Protect the value and integrity of the real estate
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Minimum 2 years Property Management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- LIHTC Preferred
- YARDI experience a plus
- Excellent references
- Computer skills
- Experience working with budgets
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 12 months ago