For this position you will oversee the day to day operation of managing properties, including, but not limited to, leasing, collections, maintenance and administration. This is a fast-paced, ever changing environment that requires working closely with management to facilitate services and solutions. You also must be able to work independently and yet with many different teams including clients as well as customers.
Property Management (50%)
Business Leadership (25%)
- Manage a portfolio of properties and assets to include REO, scattered rental, single and multifamily properties, land and other assets
- Responsible for assessing condition of properties and recommending minor repairs
- Responsible for maintaining occupancy levels, ensuring positive tenant relations and
complying with all reporting requirements
- Responsible for coordinating marketing and leasing of properties
- Responds to tenant needs promptly
- Conduct property inspections
Additional Responsibilities (25%)
- Responsible for assisting with business growth
- Administers paperwork accurately and on time
- Responds to all problems and concerns and ensures compliance with rules and regulations
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment
- Provides a five-star customer service at all times by attending to all calls and messages immediately
Skills & Abilities
- Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic
- Resourceful, creative, decisive
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams and committees with sound judgment
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
- Pioneering spirit/drive
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Applications
- Working knowledge of property management software programs
- Knowledge of Yardi software preferred
- Associates degree (A.A./A.S.) in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Real Estate license required
- Property management experience, specializing in construction/capital improvements
Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs; Standing, sitting, walking and occasional climbing. The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. Ability to work extended/flexible hours and weekends occasionally. Driving required. Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner. Moderate to high
travel requirement 25-50%.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify the position in the subject line.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The candidate selected for this position must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
First Service Residential Realty - 22 months ago