Execute and deliver on the day-to-day Area Property Management activities in accordance with Crown Castle objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Review applications and real estate documents requiring consents, additional land and any other property restriction impacting customer/tower Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land within current cycle time expectations.
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed keeping the district informed of zoning documentation needed from customer.
- Communicate with and resolve Property Owner issues, while improving the quality of our relationships.
- Ensure all landlord default claims are resolved within cure period.
- Manage projects to maximize the portfolio including leasing/selling excess land, site abandonments, negative margin towers, tower relocations and obtaining blanket consents.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Resolve all other non-customer impacting real estate matters including condemnations, encroachment claims, easement relocations, tax liens, etc.
- Work with corporate and local attorneys for proactive resolution of property matters.
- Effectively communicate and work with District, Asset, Tower Operations, Sales and PEP teams on property questions and issues.
- Review all necessary real estate documents to ensure accurate Property Certification on all assets.
- Ensure CCISites/Readiness/Zoning, BPM and LRM are updated and accurate.
- Escalate matters to Property Manager when needed to ensure timely project completion.
- Comply with all Crown Castle policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Two (2) to five (5) years of real estate experience
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Ability to comprehend legal documents
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
Reports to: Property Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Crown Castle USA - 2 years ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...