Job Description for Property Tax Analyst
- Organize and track several thousand tax bills including Secured and Unsecured bills, Escape, and Supplementals.
- Assist with preparation of multi-million dollar property tax payments to five counties.
- Work with the staff in various county departments including the assessor, auditor, and tax collector.
- Prepare and submit a variety of compliance documents including Business Property Statements, Assessment Appeals applications, Change of Ownership reports, and New Construction reports.
- Preparation of various special projects as needed including escrow prorations, builder tax invoices, tax analysis, assessor audits, and maintenance of the Property Tax database.
Qualifications for Property Tax Analyst
Three - five years of relevant work experience. Bachelor's degree, additional experience and/or relevant certifications required.
- B.A. in Business or Public Administration or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in Property Tax or related field.
- Working knowledge of county departments, specifically the Assessor and Tax Collector, and Auditor.
- Good computer skills a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe and Microsoft Access a plus.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
Founded more than a century ago, the privately held company is known internationally for the communities it continues to create on The...