Position Summary: The Proposal Coordinator will work in a team environment coordinating Federal information technology proposals with a heavy emphasis on word processing, formatting and graphic functions.
Position Description: The Proposal Coordinator will support the proposal process by preparing proposal outlines and proposal templates; formatting proposal volumes including resumes and past performance references; develop tables and graphics; format and produce presentations and various promotional materials. In addition, the successful candidate will support a business opportunity tracking database; prepare material for exhibits and conferences; and prepare marketing material.
- Prepare proposal outline and proposal templates.
- Format proposal files.
- Identify and manage proposal resources.
- Monitor activities for proposal team.
- Coordinate receipt of materials and input from data calls.
- Set up and maintain SharePoint-based proposal sites.
- Conduct market research to assist in development of proposals
- Identify new business opportunities via online subscription sites (e.g. GovWin)
- Draft correspondence and prepare contract documentation for submission
- Prepare final production of proposals, presentations, and marketing material
- Develop and distribute various proposal-related activity and status reports.
- Edit proposals and related documents for completeness and compliance with editorial standards.
- Five (5) years proposal development experience in the federal government environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of RFP requirements.
- Must have experience in proposal layout and formatting skills.
- Must have experience in word processing and graphic skills.
- Experience in editing proposals.
- Experience and skills with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be available and willing to work significant amounts of overtime on short notice during high volume proposal development periods.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience/capability to generate reports from database information
- Experience conducting opportunity searches on GovWin, FedBizOpps, and other sites
- Direct experience creating, managing and updating SharePoint sites and groups
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit