DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com .
We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our top-notch proposal environment. The Proposal Coordinator will assist the Proposal Manager with controlling the proposal development process and is responsible for providing day-to-day coordination of the proposal process, including control and supervision of all aspects of the proposal production effort. The coordinator/analyst is the principal point of contact between the proposal team and the production team.
Additionally, the selected candidate will develop and communicate federal government market intelligence to support tactical & strategic business decisions and strategy formulation across the senior levels of DCCA. They will provide the range and depth of competitive intelligence necessary to make business decisions ranging from the identification of business opportunities to targeted market and capture planning.
You will coordinate DCCA’s Opportunity Pipeline for the full lifecycle from opportunity identification through production and delivery , including helping supervise the proposal team in meeting deadlines and ensuring inputs meets DCCA’s quality standards. Typical tasks include assisting with developing and updating all plans, schedules, materials, and files; coordinating with other process specialists (i.e. production/graphics lead); and assisting with all proposal reviews. You will be responsible for formatting proposal artifacts using Microsoft and Adobe document creation tools (Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, etc.). DCCA’s senior proposal, capture, and contract professionals will mentor to build and strengthen the skills necessary for success.
During active proposal periods, candidate will be expected to work additional hours, and may involve some weekend work, “as needed.”
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Must have at least two years of related experience.
- Experience working on complex government proposal documents
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word, Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Must be able to write clearly and informatively.
- Strong verbal communication skills, grammatical editing skills
- Experience formatting proposal content in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks successfully.
- Capability to develop and maintain an integrated schedule for all coordination activities within a proposal production environment.
- Maintains revision control of all materials after submission by authors.
- Coordinates Proposal Team communications, sending out "data calls" to all subcontractors
- Experience with GWAC/MAC/IDIQ Proposals and Task Orders.
- Manage the file server and SharePoint portal environment for proposal development.
- Research new leads to refresh the pipeline using online resources such as GovWin, Agency Website s, Industry Groups, and FBO
- Manage the Pipeline Information Management System
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Have or is willing to obtain a TS/SCI with FSP Security Clearance
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, DCCA is committed to a diverse workforce.
Data Computer Corporation of America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard