Dewberry is currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator for our Management Consulting Services in our Fairfax, VA office. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and hard working individual to join a team of professionals who lead proposal efforts and business pursuits. This position offers potential for career development and a chance to gain experience by working with experts in this field. This position is responsible for coordinating the full spectrum of business proposals, including assisting in supervising the proposal team in meeting deadlines and ensuring proposals meet Dewberry standards.
- Help maintain Dewberry’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Support capture activities pre-RFP by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
- Support the Technical Manager and Proposal Services team in ensuring all aspects of proposal development are coordinated. Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing Proposal Schedule
- Facilitating regular proposal meetings to maintain schedule deadlines
- Working in tandem with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies and appropriately incorporate sales messages
- Identifying additional resources when needed
- Facilitating and ensuring a full review process for each proposal
- Reviewing proposal for compliance with RFP requirements, government requirements, and Dewberry requirements and standards.
- Overseeing the production and submission of the final proposal.
- Following up with proposal contributors after submission to ensure close-out procedures are followed correctly and capture lessons-learned for next effort
- Write sales materials including basic project descriptions, résumés, corporate and practice overviews, etc.
- Assisting Proposal Services team with additional tasks/initiatives as assigned.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
*Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- 1-3 years of preparing Federal SF 330, Best Value, state, local and other miscellaneous proposal formats desired
- Knowledge of company's main clients and their requirements
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive WORD, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Position involves working overtime as necessary to meet all pursuit deadlines.
- Must physically work in our Fairfax, VA office.
*Local candidates only.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor new applicants for work authorization.
Dewberry - 2 years ago