- Issue Tender Number.
- Develop master folder and subfolder structure for each tender; upload RFP documents; grant appropriate category of access to each tender team member, etc.)
- Read and comprehend Invitation to Tender (ITT) and Prequalification (PQ) documents from Customer and generate summary document defining all requirements. Clarify any item(s) that are unclear.
- Determine, in collaboration with Tender Manager, physical format for tender, including cover set, tabs, photos, etc. When consensus is achieved, send out for printing, etc. In addition, determine electronic submittal format to provide Customer with a well-planned, navigable electronic tender.
- Plan proposal reviews and submittal deadlines in collaboration with Tender Manager.
- Participate in kick-off meeting.
- Participate with Tender Manager on development of response to clarifications, tender submittal, post-submittal clarifications, etc.
- Alert Tender Manager to potential problems in Proposal development / production.
- Provide original writing, as requested (Ex: CVs, project descriptions, company history, organization charts, etc.). Perform Internet and other research, as requested or required.
- Review original writing by tender team members for grammatical errors and clarity.
- Apprise Tender Manager immediately about missed deadlines, submittal of incomplete information, etc.
- Assembles final proposal documents and collaborates with the Tender Manager for the submittal to the Customer.
- Provides specific input to "lessons learned" data base after submittal of each tender.
- Develop Prequalification packages in collaboration with Business Development Managers.
- Other duties as assigned
Travel or Outside Activities : 0%-5%
Education, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years solid hands-on development of tenders, marketing, or communications in the offshore Oil & Gas Industry
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Journalism preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to read and understand Invitation to Tender (ITT) and Prequalification (PQ) documents and requirements.
- Able to plan and manage work in an organized, efficient manner without extensive supervision.
- Assertive, able and willing to expedite tender team members, offering assistance as appropriate, to encourage meeting of assigned internal deadlines for information submittal to tender team.
- Must be computer proficient in MS Office and willing to learn and apply new software packages in a short time period.
EMAS AMC - 12 months ago