ERM Information Solutions (ERM IS) combines the critical knowledge and experience in EHS&S best practices, global regulatory content and technology expertise needed to deliver effective solutions to our clients as they deliver iconic global projects around the world.
We are seeking an upbeat and positive Proposal Coordinator to join our consulting practice in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will have a confident attitude and be able to relate well with diverse groups. In addition, demonstrating strengths with verbal, visual and written communications will help you to excel at this role.
The primary purpose of the Proposal Coordinator is to support the global sales and marketing efforts of ERM IS through review, development and maintenance of proposals. Standard duties include proposal writing/editing, developing sales/marketing reports, managing the proposal library and ensuring proposals are consistently developed.
- Supports pursuit process and proposal best practices.
- Ensures proposals factor in best practices from accounting, finance and PMO.
- Provides assistance with content writing and editing.
- Assists in developing and maintaining best practices and templates.
- Proof reads documents for spelling, grammar, format and ERM standard layout.
- Prepare proposals as directed by ERM staff; word processing, formatting, and proposal numbering log.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy files of project deliverables and accounting documents.
- Assists in developing and maintaining sales and marketing reports.
- Flexibility to work and support various time zones.
- Updates/maintains database to document and track marketing calls and business opportunities.
- Updates/maintains database to document project experience summaries for proposal insertion.
- Creates and brainstorms technical graphics and visual persuasion.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting and sustainability related services. We have over 140 offices in 39 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past 5 years, we have worked for more than 50 percent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of proposal writing experience a must; background in a consulting environment a plus.
- Excellent editing/writing skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well with professionals from various backgrounds.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and SharePoint an advantage.
- Familiarity with Sustainability, Environmental, Health and Safety programs a bonus.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! We continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.