Use your proposal coordination experience to help lead the delivery of high-quality proposals that clearly convey the proposed solutions of Esri and satisfy the requirements of our clients.
- Manage proposal activities from the initial review of the RFP to the submittal of the finalized proposal by utilizing proposal outlines, compliance matrices, and schedules
- Participate in proposal strategy sessions to gain insight into business opportunities and understand key messages, differentiators, and themes
- Develop response specification for proposals submitted by Esri
- Coordinate the contributions of technical staff, service consultants, and project managers within Esri to develop high quality, compliant, responsive, and competitive proposals
- Communicate with existing and potential clients as well as business partners to establish proposal response requirements
- Work closely with pricing analyst to develop pricing and cost sections for various proposals
- Work closely with contract administrators to develop contractual exceptions and comments for proposals
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business, GIS, social science, or related field
- Two to three years of professional experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, and writing skills
- Understanding of and professional exposure to the proposal development process
- U.S. citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Exposure to GIS technology as it relates to IT, application development, or software integration
- Demonstrated success with business relations in a service oriented business environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their geographic...