has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Globally, Atkins is the largest UK-based engineering and design consultancy and the world's 11th largest design firm with nearly 18,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
, we offer our employees more than just a job; we offer an opportunity to shape the world for generations to come through innovative and sound design. As the official engineer of the 2012 London Olympics, few companies can rival the size and diversity of our projects. Whether it’s the concept for a new skyscraper, the upgrade of a rail network, the modeling of a flood defense system or the improvement of a management process, we plan, design and enable solutions.
seeks an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our Atlanta staff as a Proposal Coordinator.
- Coordinates and develops RFP-compliant, responsive, competitive proposals working independently with the project manager.
- Ensures that opportunities are tracked through Vision.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and supporting materials for client presentations.
- Position will support the design and engineering group company.
- Manages the proposal process from start to finish. Works with technical staff to plan, write, design, and produce all proposal and presentation materials for potential clients.
- Develops proposal outlines and schedules.
- Ensures pursuits are tracked and documented properly.
- Understands the marketing and business development process in Vision, has a full working knowledge of Vision info centers, and produces detailed queries and reports in the Vision system.
- Writes and maintains project profiles for all current and past projects to be used in proposals.
- Prepares and updates resumes for all staff members.
- Reviews industry related opportunities and routes appropriately.
- Communicates and collaborates with staff across the country.
- Assists with gathering market research.
- Maintains and enforces company brand standards and quality control procedures.
Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related major, plus a minimum of five years experience within the firm or in a similar technical/marketing environment. Without a degree, twelve years of relevant experience is required in addition to appropriate knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities. Job requires detail orientation and the ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of a deadline-driven environment with a high consequence of error (which may result in the loss of considerable revenue to the firm).
- Computer skills required and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (CS4), Deltek Vision, and other software programs.
- Experience preparing SF330 and 254/255 proposals for public clients is required.
offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Faithful+Gould - 14 months ago