has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Globally, Atkins is the largest UK-based engineering and design consultancy and one of the world's largest design firms with nearly 18,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
, we offer our employees more than just a job; we offer an opportunity to shape the world for generations to come through innovative and sound design. As the official engineer of the 2012 London Olympics, few companies can rival the size and diversity of our projects. Whether it’s the concept for a new skyscraper, the upgrade of a rail network, the modeling of a flood defense system or the improvement of a management process, we plan, design and enable solutions.
seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented Proposal Coordinator to join our Florida team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of technical professionals to develop winning marketing proposals for a variety of technical disciplines. Our ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the A/E and project management industry.
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Coordinates and develops RFP-compliant, responsive, competitive marketing proposals working independently with the project manager.
- Ensures that opportunities are tracked through Vision.
- Develops fundamental PowerPoint presentations and other presentation materials for client presentations.
- Ensures that an independent quality review (IQR) is conducted on every proposal. Provides IQRs for others.
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related major is required.
- Three years experience within the firm or in a similar technical/marketing environment. Without a degree, twelve years of relevant experience is required in addition to appropriate knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are required, in addition to strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities. Job requires detail orientation and the ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of a deadline-driven environment with a high consequence of error (which may result in the loss of considerable revenue to the firm).
- Computer skills required and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek Vision, and other software programs.
- Understanding of A-E and project management industry standards and disciplines. Can translate abstract ideas or narrative text into graphical concepts to illustrate concepts more effectively. Works independently, yet functions effectively as a member of a team.
offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
We provide a practical approach to FM consultancy services that offers independent best practice advice in all areas of premises and...