InGenesis is seeking a full time Proposal Coordinator to support its headquarters office in San Antonio, Texas.
- Maintain and update proposal materials on the server system
- Control access to proposal data, the proposal area and sensitive or proprietary materials
- Assist in managing the production of draft and final text and graphics
- Develop a plan for the Red Team and final production cycles and resources required
- Coordinate the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- Assist the Proposal Manager in developing the Red Team evaluation package and in recording, disseminating, and tracking suggested Red Team changes
- Direct the production, reproduction, and binding/packaging of proposals (hard/soft copies)
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of proposal development, ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal inputs, and directing production of final master proposal
- Organizes meetings, posts announcements, manages collaborative workspace folders, updates the proposal wall, manages graphics versions, uploads documents, ensures sufficient copies of review documents,
- Maintains bid watch-list and bid calendar
- Superior organizational, project, time management, and resource planning skills. Excellent verbal, written, computer and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Office and Adobe computer proficiency: Excel, Access, Power Point highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RFP/RFQ process, including state & federal proposal exposure desirable.
- Strong database management skills. Visio knowledge helpful.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast paced work setting.
- Degree preferred
About Us: Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
Learn more at www.ingenesis.org
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
InGenesis - 2 years ago