JOB SUMMARY: The Proposal Coordinator prepares information and materials for submittals, presentations and proposals. Individual will support with the preparation of high quality proposals and marketing materials (e.g. presentation, brochures, etc.). Coordinates project team efforts to prepare responses, submittals, proposals and presentation materials. Individual may lead proposal planning meetings. Helps develop proposal themes, schedules, and assignments. Write new material; rewrite existing material to emphasize marketing theme; collect and compile information from project team members; interview staff to customize resumes and project descriptions to meet proposal requirements and messaging.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Leads the development and production of successful marketing efforts, including complex proposal submissions, presentations, brochures, and other marketing materials to meet client requirements and best represent Jones Edmunds brand.
· Collaborates with staff throughout the Company to write, organize and compile marketing information, including project descriptions, résumés, and photos, for use in marketing efforts.
· Edits and formats document drafts.
· Develops schedules for assignments, prioritizes, and multitasks to meet strict deadlines.
· Develops graphic designs using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign for proposals, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, advertisements, and other marketing efforts.
· Assists with the design and production of conference materials, project profiles, public involvement pieces, invitations, cards, and other promotional materials.
· Supports photography to meet corporate needs. Helps with the design, implementation, and conformance of materials to corporate brand standards.
· Conducts market research to support business development and marketing initiatives for existing and potential clients.
· Assists with client debriefs.
· Updates and maintains marketing information in Deltek Vision database.
OTHER IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS:
· Assists with miscellaneous tasks (graphics, production, research, document formatting) to help ensure company needs are met and that marketing efforts are completed on time.
· Coordinates responses with vendors and subconsultants.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. English, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related majors preferred.
Experience: Preference for candidates with 3 - 5 years of marketing, advertising, or related writing experience . Marketing or technical writing/editing experience . Graphics experience preferred; knowledge of A/E industry a plus .
Other: Valid Driver’s License with acceptable MVR.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate information and ideas in speech and in writing so others may understand.
· Must have the knowledge and ability to review one’s work and the work of others for grammar, syntax, and logic errors.
· Ability to work productively under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Qualified, motivated, creative, team-oriented people who exemplify integrity, knowledge, and service are encouraged to apply.
Jones Edmunds offers a wide range of engineering services to electric utilities and their customers. We provide complete services in...