As a Proposal Coordinator you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
J oin an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
As a Proposal Coordinator you will be an integral part of our growing organization with critical responsibility for assisting in the production of winning proposal content and for ensuring on-schedule proposal production and submission. You will provide vital support to the Proposal Manager and to Capture Managers and other Business Leads that includes evaluating government and commercial solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, etc), developing compliance matrices and proposal schedules, technical writing, research, administrative activities and document control, and development and maintenance of a library of supporting “boilerplate” material. The candidate’s core skill set should include strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation, and a proven ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Required Skills :
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Business Administration or related field.
- 2-4 years writing experience (proposal preparation preferred but will consider other experience)
- Very strong to expert-level knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio – must understand how to construct large documents, templates, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment, must be able to handle multiple deadlines and work with personnel at all levels.
- Some technical knowledge / familiarity with IT required Clearances are a plus.
KeyLogic Systems - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -