At PIC Group, Inc., our emphasis is on excellence. We recruit the strongest candidates in the power generation industry. Our industry experience helps us offer unmatched service and support to our consultants. As a global service provider, we continually seek talented individuals. PIC consultants benefit from training programs and a global family of seasoned professionals united under a common goal; to go beyond the job description each and every day.
The Proposal Coordinator will report directly to the Commercial Director.
The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for producing PIC s formal response to Customer s Request for Information, Request for Proposal, and Request for Quotations, etc. The Proposal Coordinator will work with various departments within PIC - Sales, Legal, Line of Business, etc. to define, produce and assemble PIC s response to the Customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracking customer response due dates.
- Supporting the development of RFQ, RFP, RFI, Pre-Quals etc, including all necessary written and compilation of documents to ensure all PIC s responses are in compliance with customer s instruction
- Managing production and distribution of all work documents and ensuring proposal format meets PIC s corporate standard
- Tracking proposal information within PIC s CRM system.
- Ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained, and all Turnover documents are shared with the Execution Team
- Printing/copying/binding/shipping hard copy proposals as necessary.
- Assisting in the compilation of reference lists and standard supplemental documents.
- Preparing and sending No Bid Letters .
- Downloading, printing, and circulating bid documents as necessary.
- Posting bid information (via internet, written request, or phone call)
- Scanning and filing documents as necessary.
- Performing final quality assurance of documents being transmitted to all customers or external parties
- Assisting in the translation (suing the web) of English/Spanish and Spanish/English RFPs, RFQ, and proposals as required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- Bachelor s Degree with 2+ years of Proposal development or professionally related experience or will consider Teacher of English Degrees with 2+ years experience in secondary education or above.
- Ability to manage time, priorities and resources.
- Ability to work with management, operations, and project staff at multiple locations to support the development of detailed customer responses.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to collect data from verbal input as well as hard copy documents; then distill this input into concise Proposals that can be easily read and comprehended.
- Editing and proofreading skills along with the ability to work to a dead-line.
- Document formatting proficiency in MS Word, MS Publisher and the Internet.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.
PIC Group - 17 months ago