Parsons Brinckerhoff, a multidisciplinary transportation engineering firm, has an immediate need for a Proposal Coordinator to join our Tempe office. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience developing winning proposals in the engineering/architecture/construction industry or other professional services environment. The Proposal Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager and work with a variety of staff – engineers, planners and technical experts – to produce proposals, qualifications statements, resumes, project descriptions and award submittals. We are looking for an energetic, motivated candidate with strong people and communication skills, including excellent writing and editing capabilities. The candidate should also be proficient in document layout. Opportunities for growth into proposal management role.
Perform other marketing duties, as required.
- Work as part of a proposal team responding to RFPs, RFQs, awards application requests, etc.
- Develop marketing proposals and supporting materials, including writing of non-technical sections
- Coordinate all proposal materials (text, graphics, forms and subconsultant material) into a polished, client-ready package
- Develop qualifications packages, resumes, project descriptions, awards submittals and other custom marketing materials
- Follow PB’s high standards for quality in all marketing deliverables
- Background in English, journalism or communications
- At least 3 years of proven success developing proposals in the engineering / architecture / construction industry
- Excellent communication and coordination skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proven skills in managing submittal documents including layout and graphics
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to producing high-quality materials under deadline pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use GIS files as the basis for graphics is desirable
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Occasional travel may be necessary
PB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...