Responsible for all administrative aspects of proposal development including; ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal inputs, and directing production of final master proposal.
Role and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Manage the SharePoint work-site for each assigned proposal to ensure accuracy and currency of all files.
- Support the Proposal Manager in managing all internal and external contracts and distribution lists.
- Establish and document electronic proposal file access and tracking protocols for ensuring the security and integrity of all proposal documentation.
- Provide support for all proposal artifacts and documents as directed by the Proposal Manager including templates, storyboards, resumes, writer’s worksheets, outlines, assignment lists, etc.
- Coordinate with graphics specialist to ensure the completion and accuracy of all proposal graphics.
- Manage all color review documents and provide support for all color reviews.
- Manage the production, reproduction, and binding/packaging of all proposal documents and artifacts including hard and soft copies.
- Provide support for all meetings as requested by the Proposal Manager.
- Take and consolidate meeting notes; distribute notes as directed by the Proposal Manager.
- Work under general supervision, a wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the proposal process.
- Knowledge and experience with Federal contracting and solicitation standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Systems Made Simple - 19 months ago
SMS offers a flexible array of Application Support Services to help you manage your application portfolio. Our services range from the...