Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Three years of experience in A/E industry marketing
• A positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, but function as part of a team
• Flexibility and ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with advanced spelling, grammar and composition skills; excellent proofreading ability
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Professional attitude with the ability to work well under deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
• Strong attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to produce high quality materials under deadline pressure
• Coordinates debrief meetings following proposal submittals
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position may have to pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
URS Portland is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our quick-paced marketing department as a Proposal Coordinator for the Commercial/Industrial/Engineering Business Line. The focus of this position will be preparing SOQs and proposals. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who is detailed oriented with strong communication / writing and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Prepare proposals including writing of non-technical sections of proposals, designing, editing and producing.
• Prepare qualification packets and brochures.
• Maintain and organize project descriptions, resumes, and photos.
• Respond to other departments’ and offices’ requests as it relates to marketing needs for the C/I/E group.
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above.
URS Corporation - 24 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...