USmax Corporation has an opening for a Proposal Coordinator to develop, coordinate, and complete RFPs and RFIs in support of federal proposals. This individual will be fully accountable for the entire proposal development process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Support Proposal Manager's development of proposal review plans, final production cycles, and required resources
- Advise the Proposal Manager on the preparation of the Proposal Production Plan, indicating scheduling availability/constraints, and determining materials needed for production
- Administer SharePoint proposal sites and access rights, and maintain security, integrity, and proper folder structure
- Create Color Review folders in SharePoint and assist with the assignment of files to the respective reviewers. After the review, compile the electronic/hardcopy recommendations from reviewers for distribution to authors
- Ensure a timely and high-quality production of proposal deliverables by actively participating in the Color Reviews and Final Production stages
- Manage real-time development status and version control of proposal text and graphics
- Maintain an Outlook calendar that is accessible to all members of the proposal, and resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Recommend the hiring of temporary "surge" staff based on workload and scheduling, and ensure they receive the appropriate training and equipment to perform their duties
- Direct the production, reproduction, binding, and packaging of final master proposal and hard/soft copies
- Schedule/participate in meetings with the Marketing team to better understand their production needs, and to set their expectations regarding scheduling, quality, and product delivery
- Complete reasonable and normal duties associated with the Proposal Coordinator position as directed by the Proposal Manager
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Federal Government proposal development. The ideal candidate will have experience with the proposal development lifecycle and all of its intermediate phases and processes.
- Superb organizational, verbal, and written communications skills are necessary for this position.
USmax Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.