SpecPro, Inc. is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Information Management Services, and Environmental Services. With over 16 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. Our goal is to always maintain positive customer and community relations while emphasizing the "SpecPro Advantage".
The Proposal Developer supports business growth objectives by leading, writing, and developing the final production of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Quotes (RFQ). In addition, the Proposal Developer is responsible for the production and development of all volumes to include management, technical, past performance, and price volumes. Reports progress against schedule of efforts on a continuing basis to appraise management of development status, areas of risk, resources requirements, and other issues that may impact schedule or quality. Works with the core team to draft discriminators, themes, concepts of operations, and features and benefits. Responsible for ensuring discriminators, themes, concepts of operations and feature and benefits are interwoven throughout responses. Individual will be an integral part of the business development team, supporting proposal activities, marketing, communications, competitive analysis, and business development.
• Formulate, communicate, and implement an integrated, justifiable, and winning proposal strategy.
• Develop all proposal volumes including the Cost Volume.
• Assist in the development and execution of color review teams and oral presentations.
• Develop and present reports and briefings to the senior leadership
• Work closely with internal functional departments to assure an integrated approach for all proposals.
• Identify and qualify prospective teaming partners for proposal strategy.
• Dedicated to overall procurement effort including acquisition planning, marketing and proposal development.
• Provide input into marketing strategies and long-range business plans.
• Confirms accuracy and appropriateness of technical writing and documentation by review with internal and/or external subject matter experts, manufacturers or other sources as appropriate.
• Keeps up to date with all products and service offerings.
• Develops and maintains accepted forms, format and style guides as the basis for all documentation.
• Other related duties/responsibilities as may be assigned.
BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
• 3-5 years overall proposal development experience.
• Recent experience with government procurement; RFQ, RFP and RFIs within the past five (5) years.
• Ability to interface with numerous business development disciplines and organizational levels.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and manage risk.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• High energy and strong, high-integrity work ethic.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize requirements and present business cases for action/corporate response in a clear, concise, focused manner.
• In-depth computer knowledge (MS Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project).
• Ability to work independently and able to create and deliver finished and contractually compliant responses under general guidance.
• US Government Secret clearance required; ability to successfully attain a Top Secret clearance.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job