Proposal Development Consultant
For more than a decade, ASI Government (formerly Acquisition Solutions, Inc.) has served as a trusted advisor to Government leaders seeking to improve mission performance, enhance organizational effectiveness, and drive strategic change. Our professionals are called in to help agencies deal with their toughest program and acquisition challenges, and we have a history of delivering results.
We hire the best and the brightest in the industry. Our people are skilled professionals with integrity, intelligence, and the motivation to make a difference. Best of all, we offer meaningful work, open communication, and a highly collaborative environment.
About the Position
We are currently seeking entry-level candidates to join our dynamic Corporate Business Development Office as Proposal Development Consultants. Proposal Development Consultants support our proposal planning and execution process by developing effective and discriminating written and oral proposals for Federal Government opportunities. They work closely with our proposal managers and their teams to provide the resources needed to develop winning proposals. These individuals perform the following responsibilities:
- Deconstructing Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements into proposal compliance matrices
- Applying ASI value propositions to Government requirements
- Developing, writing, and improving proposal artifacts so that they are superior to those provided by competitors
- Applying ASI templates and style guides to proposal content
- Supporting internal proposal reviews
- Supporting final proposal development (desktop publishing, production, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to perform and coordinate multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to work long hours to support peak workloads
- Ability and willingness to learn to “write for selling”
For more than a decade, Acquisition Solutions has helped government agencies improve acquisition outcomes.