Job Posting Title Proposal Graphics Designer Reference Code EXT-NB00001583-E-02 Company Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify. Department Kiewit Infrastructure Proposal Group (KIPG), a newly formed group located in Denver, Colorado, provides exceptional – best in class – proposal support services to each of the 15 Kiewit Infrastructure Districts. KIPG represents a shared services initiative for Kiewit Infrastructure Group, a division of Kiewit Corporation. Tasks Graphic designer to participate on pursuit. Each District will maintain the win strategy – this position supports the process.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Work with proposal team to develop and streamline theme and creative design.
- Develop graphic design solutions to support in the production of winning proposals.
- Provide persuasion through graphic design.
- Ability to recognize areas in proposal to assign graphics.
- Manage deadlines and responsibilities assigned through responsibility matrix.
- Provide input and graphics for best practices, style guides and templates.
- Stay current on changes occurring in the graphic design industry regarding hardware, software and related computer programs.
- Frequent travel (up to 30%). Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
Expertise Required:The successful candidate must have the following expertise:
- 5+ years graphics experience in A/E/C industry with an emphasis on $100+ million qualifications-based/design-build.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design, technical illustration, communication or equivalent required.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional working experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- 3-D and 4-D knowledge desired.
- Outstanding creative talent with attention to detail, accuracy and content.
- Ability to work with different personalities in construction industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality.
- Driven for results and deadlines. Employment Type Full-Time City Centennial
Kiewit Corporation - 10 months ago
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...