IIa is now accepting applications for an experienced Proposal Manager , who has led the development of winning solutions to federal RFP/RFQs. The Proposal Manager will be responsible for working with the Program Management Office and technical teams to shape the effort, analyze RFP requirements, and oversee/manage the project and the process throughout the proposal lifecycle. Experience with information technology and information management proposals preferred. Position is in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Direct support, management, and development of the proposal documentation to ensure the response clearly conveys the proper key messages, value propositions, and differentiators
- Facilitate proposal strategy sessions with capture and subject matter experts; capturing marketing oriented hot buttons, win themes, and features and benefits.
- Lead proposal team meetings, such as kick-off meetings, periodic proposal team standup meetings, and other meetings as necessary.
- Develop and be held accountable for the kickoff, overall proposal schedule, outlines, compliance matrices, proposal development plan, and writing assignments.
- Manage a proposal team of complex skills and functions to include: proposal coordinators, editors, graphics, and SMEs.
- Exercise good judgment while working with proposal teams to get the job done in a courteous, professional manner.
- Remain current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation
- Analyze proposal sections for consistency and clarity, compliance with RFP/RFI/RFQ requirements, and alignment with proposed solutions and themes
- Lead internal 'lessons learned” meetings to identify ways of improving the proposal process; participating in debriefs with the government; and documenting recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain strategic deliverables such as responses to RFIs and sources sought notices, executive summaries, capability statements, white papers and presentations. Work with graphic designer to prepare graphical elements of documents.
- Develop and maintain qualification materials including project descriptions, experience matrices/overviews, resumes, safety and quality statistics, etc.
- Work with Operations to capture and develop performance proofs and client testimonials.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (BA or BS)
- PMP or APMP preferred
- Demonstrated 5 years proposal development experience in the federal contracting environment
- Mastery of MS Office products
- Competency in MS SharePoint and other document management tools
- Solid understanding of the federal government procurement process and policies
- Applied experience with proven proposal processes. Evidence of successful winning proposals is required
- Experience leading and mentoring within a team environment
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts and solutions effectively
- Clear, effective and efficient communication skills
- US Citizenship
- Knowledge of federal procurement regulations (FAR/DFARS)
- Excellent management skills and multi-tasking ability. Ability to work on multiple proposals and tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -