Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees.
We have over 8,500 employees working in 50 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our winning team.
Global RFP & Consultant Data Services is responsible for completing Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and other new business or client-related questionnaires which accurately and favorably represent the organization, and its investment products and services, to prospective clients and their advisers. The Proposal Specialist is an individual contributor role, with responsibility for completing and/or coordinating RFPs and other new business-related questionnaires, as well as due diligence questionnaires for existing clients, at varying levels of complexity. The role is highly interactive and requires close teamwork with internal clients (Sales, Consultant Relations and Client Services) and other business partners globally in order to meet critical timelines and provide accurate and timely information to potential clients. The role is instrumental in developing and enhancing client and consultant relationships, through generating quality responses that positively impact next stage and win rates.
Ideal candidates will have:
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
- Previous proposal experience in the asset management industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent project management and organization skills, able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, SharePoint & the RFP KnowledgeBase (Qvidian Software).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus strong proofreading skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout and presentation.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple cultures.
- Broad product knowledge, across equity, fixed income, real estate and alternatives (or experience/education to develop this knowledge quickly).
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to adjust to changes in workflow and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. \
- Proficient with statistical information, able to understand data and use it to provide evidence in support of written statements.
- Excellent research and analysis skills, thorough in following issues to a successful conclusion.
- General financial services or asset management experience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of institutional and retail asset management, plus good knowledge of financial markets globally.
- University degree or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Highlights of our benefits include:
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at
to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
United States-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale
Job Posting Date
Feb 22, 2013, 11:58:53 AM
Franklin Resources believes a penny saved is a penny lost -- if it's not wisely invested. Operating as Franklin Templeton Investments,...