PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- The purpose of this position is to serve as the lead coordinator for the preparation of proposals, working in all areas of activities relating to proposal/qualification documents and presentations.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops, maintains, organizes, researches, coordinates, and controls activities involved in the preparation of proposals, templates, presentations, and submittals (SOQs).
- Responsible for one or more concurrent efforts - writing non-technical portions, editing technical sections, outlining proposal/storyboarding, preparing/researching/developing compliance matrices and other information.
- Responsible for editing and drafting correspondence, memos, and presentations and preparing and sending faxes.
- Manages complex proposals/qualifications with multiple Division input.
- Responsible for coordinating proposal team in a high-performance, deadline-driven environment.
- Assists with updating/maintaining database-resumes, project information, etc. - as well as marketing, record-keeping and other proposal management files.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or Marking preferred.
- Requires superior verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience or knowledge to use Adobe Creative Suite and Deltek Vision a plus.
- The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator, assertive problem-solver and action-oriented team player. Must have a relentlessly positive, flexible, do-whatever-it-takes attitude; must be fast on your feet, poised under pressure, and committed to client service.
Please send resumes and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference Job # 1191. No phone calls please.
Jones & Carter, Inc. - 10 months ago