The Proposal Writer/Analyst will report to the Marketing & Proposal Manager and play an integral role in the success of the Proposal Team at Sevatec. The selected candidate will work with the Proposal Team, Marketing, and all areas of the organization to create compelling proposals that effectively position Sevatec solutions to meet the needs of our clients and prospects.
- Write various compliant, compelling proposal sections, including past performance/qualifications and key personnel resumes, for the Federal Government
- Revise existing proposal text for re-use in other proposals
- Support the design and development of proposal figures
- Assist with final proposal production
- Support various marketing initiatives (website, collateral creation, press releases, company newsletter, etc.)
- Establish and maintain marketing materials
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of proposal writing and coordination, with experience in the government sector (writing samples required)
- Highly Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 2007/2010 products, primarily in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Illustrator and SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes