PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Proposal Writer to join our outstanding team at our headquarters in Roseville, CA.
The Proposal Writer manages proposals and writes technical content to support PRIDE’s expanding Federal and private sector portfolio. This position leads, plans, schedules and oversees proposal efforts for multiple governmental and commercial business opportunities. Duties include interacting with subject matter experts, sales managers and executives to establish technical specifications; support in research, pricing, bid strategies and proposal development for PRIDE’s services; and writing and submitting Federal, state and local government bid documents and commercial business opportunity documents.
Responsibilities and qualifications for this position include but may not be limited to the following:
The qualified candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work well in a team oriented business setting. The ability to multi-task, meet competing deadlines, adapt to changing project priorities, and work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. Qualified candidate must be highly organized and process-oriented.
- Manage entire proposal lifecycle
- Write technical content in a clear, concise and persuasive manner
- Participate in composing product and marketing content
- Assist with standardization of all documentation as necessary
- Work with proposal team to coordinate and meet timeline and project schedules
- Ensure legal compliance, pricing accuracy and timely deliverables
- Maintain communication and reporting with team members
- Ensure content is geared to meet specific client needs
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field or matching work experience
- 5+ years in proposal writing and preparation of Federal and private sector proposals
- Thorough understanding of FAR/DFAR and other government standards
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), Adobe Acrobat and Adobe InDesign
- Perform other duties and special projects as necessary
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits and a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 2 years ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...