Proposal Writer |
Linc Government Services has an immediate opening for a Proposal Writer. LGS Proposal operations is seeking an experienced proposal writer with a diverse skill set in business development and a demonstrated ability to develop written proposal text and graphics that support the capture strategy, comply with requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP), and adhere to processes and procedures established in the LGS Win Plan.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Researches and develops written proposal text and coordinates graphics in response to RFP requirements and as tasked by the Proposal Manger.
- Leverages previous write-ups and graphics to maximize proposal re-use to transfer best practices and solutions from previous proposals similar in size, scope and complexity.
- In addition to developing writing assignments, as a member of the proposal team, the individual will present or instruct other writers on the proposal and provide proposal writing best practices to enhance the team’s proposal response.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop and complete writing requirements, and lead proposal sections with limited access to SMEs. Conduct quality control reviews of proposal written products, perform basic editing when required, and identify additional training requirements to enhance writing skills.
- Writes, in clear and concise language, such technical documents as procedure manuals, service manuals, and related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, mechanical, and other equipment. Includes writing such technical documentation as operational specifications, bulletins, articles, and marketing publications.
- Acquires or verifies knowledge of subject by interviewing workers engaged in developing new products and services or in making improvements, observing performance of experiments and methods of production, referring to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings and notes, trade and engineering journals, rewrites of articles, bulletins, manuals, or similar publications.
- Must be able to work overtime for extended period of time and travel to off-site locations, as required.
- Ensure all FRAGOs, Taskers, policy letters are properly distributed and tracked with no missed suspense dates.
- Strong ability to successfully perform multiple tasks, meeting all critical deadlines.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years or more of professional experience.
- Proficiencies in various computer software, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Project.
- Extensive proposal writing experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Expertise developing both graphical and narrative proposal material.
- Must have specific proposal writing experience and possess good working knowledge of Government solicitations.
- 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
- Prior leadership roles and experience in conducting formal reviews on proposals.
Linc Government Services , an ABM Company, was formed to meet the unique challenges of military and other governmental agencies mission support services. Today we are a global provider of integrated facility management services, miitary base operations and management, training, inland waterways, and other government contracting services.From health facility services to facility management to base operations and more, we know how critical it is for mission support services to be comprehensive, reliable, and cost-effective. We specialize in a wide variety of mission support services including base operations, construction, facility services and subject matter expert staffing services for the Department of Defense and other federal and state agencies.
- Well organized, hard worker, team player
- Strong Analytical experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills in a fast paced environment.
Drawing upon years of experience, Linc delivers performance-based services on time and on budget. Our innovative, full complement of services is reliable, results-oriented and cost-effective. Our capabilities include:
Administrative support services.
Base operating services
Logistics support services
Operations and maintenance
Leadership development and operations support
Education and training
For more information, visit www.lincgs.com .
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)