Organization: Accenture Products
Location: Wayne, PA
Accenture's Life Sciences practice is dedicated to helping life sciences companies overcome industry challenges, achieve their business objectives and deliver improved health solutions to people around the globe. We serve all the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, 90 percent of Fortune 500 life sciences companies and more than 125 public health organizations.
In October of 2012 Accenture completed its acquisition of Octagon, an industry leader in regulatory and clinical data services. The two companies brought together a powerful combination of domain expertise and global capabilities that enables clients to increase efficiency across the clinical and regulatory process, and reduce the time, cost and effort of bringing new products to market. With services spanning regulatory operations, submissions management, clinical data conversion (CDISC) and clinical data management, Octagon and Accenture will offer the industry's first, comprehensive regulatory services and technologies solution with a global footprint.
As a member of our Octagon team, you will have the opportunity to help grow a new and exciting business. In your new role, within our Octagon organization, you will provide proprietary software assets and industry best practices to deliver best-in-class R&D services to our clients as well as help them to develop business process innovations. With a focus on regulatory services, you will play a key role in helping clients transform their R&D organization to increase speed to market and drive future growth and profitability.
Our Octagon resources can expect to:
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
is responsible for executing successful responses to RFP/RFI requests via a broad base of technical knowledge and keen writing ability using company provided resources and tools.
- Develop formal proposal statements of work and all aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Work with solution delivery and sales teams in identifying, analysis, solution, developing business case, proposal preparation and presentation to client
- Work towards developing a WINNING proposal narrative (including management plans, staffing plans, past performance/experience, transition plans, quality initiatives and other areas) independently and through SME/Solution architect interactions
- Focus on developing and maintaining of boilerplate library and other proposal tools and assets that are reusable
- Ensure that the solution framework is properly integrated, compliant, and tells a discriminating story in the final proposal
- Interview operations personnel to gather key experience data, success stories and accomplishments
- Write standard proposals by analyzing the proposal requests and customizing templates and interfacing effectively with sales and solutions team under standard guidelines
- Review customer specifications and bid requirements for completeness and obtain clarification from solutions team in preparing the proposals
- Oversee a smooth and efficient proposal production process that guarantees timely delivery of proposals
- Act as a focal point for collection of information from various sources and participate in creating and maintaining a central document repository
- Develop presentations and other visual materials
- Minimum 2 years proposal writing experience
- Bachelors degree
Proposal Management process experience (Life Sciences background preferred)
- Strong background in all Microsoft products including advanced Excel, Word and Share Point
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- Professional, focused, goal oriented team player
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Accenture - 22 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...