- Develop, write, and edit Federal and State Government Proposals. Potential assignments include management sections, executive summaries, technical responses, corporate experience, and resumes. Writing assignments will range from producing discrete subsections to writing and managing individual volumes within a proposal response.
- Develop and use in-depth interview techniques for gathering substantive input from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and conduct interviews with SMEs in sufficient detail to develop compelling offerings relevant to RFP requirements
- Conduct research on the appropriate subject matter for the proposal, including interviewing subject matter experts, researching on-line company and customer information, and other substantive source material to write and produce proposal sections
- Edit technical content from multiple individuals, incorporating data and graphics, to produce a professionally prepared and compliant proposals.
- Bachelors Degree in English, Writing, Journalism, or Technical Writing preferred.
- 5+ years of proposal writing skills is required.
- Experience with the RFP process is required.
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to perform in a team environment with strict deadlines
HP - 17 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...