InGenesis is currently seeking a full time proposal writer to support its headquarters office in San Antonio, Texas.
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of proposal development by coordinating the internal work flow, development and review of proposal inputs to include, at a minimum, compliance, text narratives, storyboarding, development of win themes, color reviews, graphics, documentation, etc. to ensure the integrity and completeness of the required written submission.
- Review RFQ's, RFI's and RFP's to develop a clear and concise understanding of the requirements and determine the required deliverables.
- Coordinate the (RFQ, RFI, RFP) response from initial inquiry to final submission, prioritizing and establishing timelines and writing milestones, and ensuring deliverables schedules are met.
- Interact with multiple sources (internal and external) to extract the information needed to develop the written responses.
- Maintain real-time development status of all inputs, including graphics, for each RFQ, RFI, and RFP to which the company is responding.
- Create and maintain a database of proposal templates to include under the guidance of the Proposal Director, but not limited to, narratives, project summaries, past performance, key experience data, success stories, resumes, and other related collateral information from collaboration with other project/corporate resources.
- Edit inputs, as required, to technical information, executive summaries, etc.
- Conceptualize, develop, and integrate graphics into proposal solutions.
- Collaborate with other company resources to ensure accuracy of inputs provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Us: Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
- Bachelor degree in General Business, Communication, or English is preferred, or equivalent work related experience
- Professional work experience in a sales writing environment
- Must be proficient with computer office automation tools to include Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project) and Google, as well as other graphics software.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours, if required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior organizational and time-management skills, the ability to effectively multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
Learn more at www.ingenesis.org
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
InGenesis - 19 months ago