LiveHealthier is a health and wellness company committed to keeping employees healthy and companies strong. We partner with corporations to provide innovative, award-winning employee wellness solutions that bring healthcare costs under control while boosting employee productivity, job satisfaction and morale. We passionately believe in the fundamental right for individuals to live a happy, healthy and balanced life. Our wellness solutions and products are always beautifully designed and innovatively engineered. To learn more about us and our high tech and high touch wellness solutions please visit our website at www.livehealthier.com
LiveHealthier offers a unique and flexible work environment. We are a young, energetic and rapidly growing company. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment in this newly created role of Proposal Writer.
We are searching for a highly organized, self-confident professional with demonstrated proposal writing experience to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s) for health management services including wellness, disease management and related programs and services. This individual will develop proposals from start to finish, working within the business development team. A high degree of collaboration with financial personnel, subject matter experts, IT staff and vendor partners to gather information and provide high-quality proposal responses is required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Produce high-quality proposals within required timeframes using proposal template, a proposal database and/or online proposal technologies.
- Coordinate proposal responses with the Director of Business Development and Vice President of Finance, subject matter experts and strategic partners.
- Research proposal responses, product changes and new products with internal subject experts and strategic partners.
- Proofread proposals to apply company standards for accuracy, quality writing, and marketing focus.
- Support the proposal database maintenance process by replenishing the database with new proposal responses and updating the content as products change.
- Be accountable for coordinating the necessary resources to meet submission deadlines.
- Develop excellent relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Understand proposal requirements and apply the appropriate resources to meet requirements and complete the proposal within specified guidelines.
- Assemble and produce proposals in electronic, hard copy or other required formats.
- Maintain well-organized electronic and hard copy documentation of proposal activities.
- A four-year degree in English, journalism, communications or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in proposal writing and production, preferably in the areas health promotion, public health or disease management.
- Client service orientation; strong integrity and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Have the ability to work with a variety of people including client executives and managers, their employees, subcontracting organizations, partners, providers, consultants and contractors.
- Must be able to work under pressure with composure, meet deadlines and plan, organize and effectively present ideas and concepts to groups.
- Must be able to integrate project management skills and client relationship skills within the context of a health promotion and worksite wellness environment.
- Must be capable of thinking strategically by gathering and assimilating information from a variety of sources and recommending courses of action.
- Possess a high degree of flexibility and adaptability; excited by a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- Superior verbal skills with experience making presentations to a variety of clients including senior and executive levels.
- Superior writing skills and experience with client correspondence, reports, proposals and engagement documents.
- Self-starter personality and ability to work independently with high level of initiative.
- Work an extended schedule according to the demands of the role and tasks.
- Passion for health & wellness
- Personal accountability
- Open & frequent communication
- Celebrating success
LiveHealthier offers competitive salaries and benefits including:
LiveHealthier is certified as a women-owned business (WBENC). This position is located at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland and we do not offer a relocation allowance.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- We LiveHealthier Wellness Plan
- Subsidized parking/metro
- Generous leave policies
- Casual dress
- PING PONG TABLE
Interested candidates will need to provide the following A resume, a good reason why you’d like to work here and your salary history—all sent as an attachment (or attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org , attention: Proposal Writer.
Please, no phone calls. Consideration will only be made for full-time applicants for this position. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter or a development firm. Thank you.