We are currently seeking a part-time Proposal Writer for our Albuquerque office to support our Southwest region. This position is anticipated to average between 20-40 hours per week with peak periods of 40+ hours per week. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, team player with a passion for creative writing, graphic layout experience, and a proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure. This person will be dynamic, energetic, outgoing and personable with a heightened attention to detail. This person should be ready to excel, a self starter, always ready to learn new skills, and a team player that can pitch in wherever needed.
- Coordinates and writes marketing proposals and presentations
- Writes and/or edits resumes, projects, and proposal sections
- Ensures quality control and coordination of final production for all components of proposals, presentations, and marketing materials
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Technical writing experience and proven ability to manage a schedule-driven proposal process
- Excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition, both verbal and written
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, and work independently
- Ability to accommodate different working styles
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
Moss Adams provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to public and private middle-market enterprises in many different industries....